Sunday, May 29, 2016

Slice, Cut, Chomp.....

A couple of days ago I went to Whole Foods and stocked up on my weekly fresh produce.  Most every week I buy cucumbers.  I just find them refreshing AND when I eat too many tacos I pop a couple of slices in my mouth and it helps me digest. lol.  As it turns out, Stanley likes fresh cucumber too!  I cut a slice that is about as thick as 1/2 the diameter of my pinky and then I cut that slice into quarters.  He loves it!!  Today we went for a walk after the rain shower, I went to church, piddled around the house, went to lunch, piddled around the house, ate cucumber with Stanley and now he's enjoying his afternoon siesta.  He looks so peaceful.  In fact, I'm tip toeing around so I will not wake him.  Love this little boy!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment